Genostim GS-6® has 100mg of Isotides per tablet. This is a fast acting and effective formula that uses a “cell-by-cell” recovery process. The all natural peptide complex and bio regulators in Genostim GS-6® are quickly and easily assimilated and transported through the bloodstream to their specific receptor sites. This supports hormone balance, lean muscle mass, increased energy and stamina, reduces muscle breakdown during prolonged sports activity, will give you a faster recovery time and provides you with broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal immunomodulatory activity via the inclusion of Cationic Host Defense Peptides (CHDP’s).
Possible benefits include:
– Increased muscle strength and size
– Joint pain relief
– Loss in body fat
– Increased bone density
– Increased skin thickness and texture
– Faster Hair growth; possible color change
– Increased energy levels and endurance
– Increased hormonal and testosterone support
– Improved sleep
– Improved memory and mental alertness
– Increased Controlled cholesterol
– Controlled mood swings/emotional stability
– Defense against disease by boosting your Viral Shield
Serving Size – 1 Tablet twice daily
Servings Per Container – 60
MADE IN THE USA
If taking for maintenance only, Genostim GS-6® should be taken twice daily (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon/evening). For people who are in athletic training, take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening (Do Not Exceed 3 Tablets a Day).
Genostim GS-6® fights progressive aging and disease by using a “cell-by-cell” recovery process. The natural peptide complex and bio regulators in Genostim GS-6® formula are quickly and easily assimilated and transported through the bloodstream to their specific receptor sites to provide faster hormone balance.
Peptide complex 100 mg.
Inositol Hexaphosphate 100 mg
DiCalcium Phosphate, Inulin, MCC, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Natural Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating.
Benefitting Peptides and Bio Regulators
- TGF-B (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta): Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
- TNF-A, TNF-B (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta): peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that lead to cellular proliferation.
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors): peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body. Experimental and clinical tests have revealed that Genostim GS-6® induces a highly significant increase in key adrenal hormones like 17-ketosteroid sulfates and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids. Genostim GS-6® has also been shown to increase plasma concentrations of DHEA, DHEA-S, and testosterone—all while normalizing elevated cortisol levels.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors): polypeptide’s that promote skin tissue growth and development as well as wound healing.
- NGF (Nerve Growth Factors): peptides that promote neural cell survival.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors): - a family of peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
- CHDP’s (Cationic Host Defense Peptides): peptides providing broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal immunomodulatory activity.
This product is not associated with Dr. Ohhira.