Immune System Support*
In addition to supporting digestion, probiotics are essential for immune system function. Your gut is your first line of immune response. Approximately 70-80 percent of immune system cells reside in the digestive tract, and probiotics support those immune cells.*
To stay healthy, the ratio of good to bad bacteria needs to be at least 85 to 15. Today, due to stress, diet, and lifestyle factors, that ratio is very difficult to maintain unless you supplement with high quality probiotic support.*
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® Original Formula is a unique blend of:
- PREbiotics Culture Medium – fermented vegetables and mushrooms that nourish the probiotics*
- PRObiotics – friendly bacteria that help you digest food and support immune response*
- POSTbiotics– pH balancing organic acids along with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to support digestive function and whole health*
The 12 Probiotic Strains used in Dr. Ohhira’s Formula
1. Enterococcus faecalis TH-10 – Dr. Ohhira’s proprietary strain is 6.25 times stronger than any other Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) known to bacteriologists. The proteolytic power of the TH-10 strain is what distinguishes it from other LAB. Proteolytic power is the ability of LAB to digest protein during the fermentation process. The greater its ability to digest protein, the greater the power of the LAB. Enterococcus faecalis TH10 has been found to produce compounds that help in multiple ways to promote a balanced microbiome and healthy gastrointestinal function.*
2. Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve – Promotes comfortable digestion and regularity; helps support a healthy immune system*
3. Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis – Promotes digestive comfort in both the stomach and intestinal tract*
4. Bifidobacterium longum – Supports the body’s ability to process and eliminate nitrates in food*
5. Lactobacillus acidophilus – Supports a healthy immune system; helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
6. Lactobacillus brevis – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
7. Lactobacillus bulgaricus – Supports digestive comfort and healthy stomach acid*
8. Lactobacillus fermentum – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes nitrogen activation*
9. Lactobacillus casei ss. casei – Supports a healthy immune system, promotes healthy cellular growth and normal apoptosis*
10. Lactobacillus helveticus ss. jagurti – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes the body’s ability to maintain healthy cellular growth*
11. Lactobacillus plantarum – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
12. Streptococcus thermophilus – Supports production of the antioxidant SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE*
** Ingredients are fermented in a Natural Temperature environment for three years.
*To read more about the safety studies of carrageenan, click here
Mountain spring water, safflower oil, vegetarian soft-gel capsule (roasted non-gmo starch, glycerin, food-grade carrageenan from red seaweed, and class 1 natural caramel color), calcium carbonate, glycerin ester, vitamin E, beeswax, and lecithin.Does not contain milk, egg, fish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soy allergens.
Probiotics: An Ancient Remedy Revived TodayLiving inside every human is a colony of ± four pounds of bacteria, For good health, that colon should be composed of 85 percent good bacteria.
Dysbiosis occurs from the use of antibiotics (including those present in meat, poultry and dairy products), oral contraceptives and steroids, an unhealthy diet, exposure to radiation, consumption of chlorinated water and refined sugars, poor digestion and elimination of waste, stress, tension, etc.
Dr, Ohhira Probiotics enhances the recolonization of the good bacteria in the colon and protects against the bad, Scientific research established its value against the MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus) superbug (origin of \"staph\" infections), E. coli 0157 (major cause of food poisoning), H, pylori (source of stomach ulcers, migraine headaches and morning sickness).
Dr, Ohhira product contains 12 strains of live lactic acid bacteria, 4 organic acids, 10 vitamins, 8 minerals, 18 amino acids, naturally developed prebiotics, all developed during a natural temperature fermentation process, The bovine-free, vegetarian, naturally developed soft capsule ensures the integrity and stability of its contents by preventing oxidation, product degradation and the need for preservatives and additives, The product does not require refrigeration at room temperatures.
Benefits of Dr. Ohhira Probiotic Formula:
Dr. Ohhira Probiotic Formula (By Essential Formulas) is effective because it normalizes the micro flora (lactic acid bacteria) in the intestinal tract, reestablishes the colon's optimum pH level, and suppresses the growth of bad bacteria while stimulating the immune system. It fortifies the body's ability to absorb nutrients, while providing complex B vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids.*
Each capsule contains superior natural ingredients without any artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring or animal by-products. Chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides are never used. The contents of each capsule are safe for use by adults, children, and infants. Refrigeration is not required to maintain the product's integrity.*