Serving Size: One Capsule (Net Wt. 0.433g)
Each capsule has a Proprietary Organic Acid Blend (1.27mg) made up of citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid and Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend consisting of 900 million CFU's. Note: When it comes to CFU's (colony forming units) in probiotics, more is Not necessarily better. In addition to quantity, we need quality and synergy. Probiotics+Prebiotics = Synbiotics. What is important is how strong and beneficial are the strains. They need to incorporate many complementary strains versus just one or two isolated strains. In addition, they need to provide enzyme activity to aid digestion, reduce inflammation, alleviate toxins and help normalize pH balance in the colon. Dr.Ohhira's probiotics incorporates all of the above and is the reason that these probiotics has won best supplement of the year 5 times in a row from Better Nutrition Magazine.
Six Wild Fruits:
Chinese matrimony (Lycium Chinese), Wild vine (Vitis coignetiae),Chinese bayberry (Myrica rubra), Mulberry (Morus Australis), Wild strawberry (Rubus buergeri), and Oleaster (Elaeagnus montana.
Sea tangle (Laminaria japonica) and Brown seaweed (Hizikia fusiforme).
Mugwort (Aritemisia montana) and Broad-leafed plantain (Plantago asiatica).
A proprietary blend of 82 additional wild organic crops including herbs, fruits, and organic plants.
The 12 Probiotic Strains used in Dr. Ohhira’s Formula
1. Enterococcus faecalis TH-10 – Dr. Ohhira’s proprietary strain is 6.25 times stronger than any other Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) known to bacteriologists. The proteolytic power of the TH-10 strain is what distinguishes it from other LAB. Proteolytic power is the ability of LAB to digest protein during the fermentation process. The greater its ability to digest protein, the greater the power of the LAB. Enterococcus faecalis TH10 has been found to produce compounds that help in multiple ways to promote a balanced microbiome and healthy gastrointestinal function.*
2. Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve – Promotes comfortable digestion and regularity; helps support a healthy immune system*
3. Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis – Promotes digestive comfort in both the stomach and intestinal tract*
4. Bifidobacterium longum – Supports the body’s ability to process and eliminate nitrates in food*
5. Lactobacillus acidophilus – Supports a healthy immune system; helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
6. Lactobacillus brevis – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
7. Lactobacillus bulgaricus – Supports digestive comfort and healthy stomach acid*
8. Lactobacillus fermentum – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes nitrogen activation*
9. Lactobacillus casei ss. casei – Supports a healthy immune system, promotes healthy cellular growth and normal apoptosis*
10. Lactobacillus helveticus ss. jagurti – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes the body’s ability to maintain healthy cellular growth*
11. Lactobacillus plantarum – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
12. Streptococcus thermophilus – Supports production of the antioxidant SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE*
** Ingredients are fermented in a Natural Temperature environment for three years.
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Fermented Culture - fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
|Proprietary Organic Acid Blend - citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid||1.27 mg|
|Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend||900 million CFU|
|Other ingredients: mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan* and caramel** color.) **Caramel color is NOT added to Dr. Ohhira's probiotics or to the capsule. The color is from the natural processing of the capsule.
|Lactic Acid Bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, Bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei ssp. casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus jugurti, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus
Guaranteed free of Soil-Based Organisms (SBO's).* No dairy, soy or gluten. 100% vegetarian, including the soft capsule, non-GMO and free of pesticides and chemicals.
|Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.|
|Dosage and Use|
For best results take one capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs that the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying, and improving the gut environment.
If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.
*To read more about the safety studies of carrageenan, click here
Probiotics: An Ancient Remedy Revived Today
Living inside every human is a colony of ± four pounds of bacteria, For good health, that colon should be composed of 85 percent good bacteria.
Dysbiosis occurs from the use of antibiotics (including those present in meat, poultry and dairy products), oral contraceptives and steroids, an unhealthy diet, exposure to radiation, consumption of chlorinated water and refined sugars, poor digestion and elimination of waste, stress, tension, etc.
Dr, Ohhira Probiotics enhances the recolonization of the good bacteria in the colon and protects against the bad, Scientific research established its value against the MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus) superbug (origin of \"staph\" infections), E. coli 0157 (major cause of food poisoning), H, pylori (source of stomach ulcers, migraine headaches and morning sickness).
Dr, Ohhira product contains 12 strains of live lactic acid bacteria, 4 organic acids, 10 vitamins, 8 minerals, 18 amino acids, naturally developed prebiotics, all developed during a natural temperature fermentation process, The bovine-free, vegetarian, naturally developed soft capsule ensures the integrity and stability of its contents by preventing oxidation, product degradation and the need for preservatives and additives, The product does not require refrigeration at room temperatures.
Benefits of Dr. Ohhira Probiotic Formula:
Dr. Ohhira Probiotic Formula (By Essential Formulas) is effective because it normalizes the micro flora (lactic acid bacteria) in the intestinal tract, reestablishes the colon's optimum pH level, and suppresses the growth of bad bacteria while stimulating the immune system. It fortifies the body's ability to absorb nutrients, while providing complex B vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids.*
Each capsule contains superior natural ingredients without any artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring or animal by-products. Chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides are never used. The contents of each capsule are safe for use by adults, children, and infants. Refrigeration is not required to maintain the product's integrity.*
*Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ADVICE REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELF-DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION BASED ON ANYTHING CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
DrOhhiraProbiotics.com is independently owned and is an Authorized Distributor of Essential Formulas Incorporated.